Storms and inclement weather can be devastating to any business. Wind damage, heavy rain, and flooding can occur suddenly and cause substantial damage in a matter of minutes. There is never a convenient time for flooding or storm damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So, when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
Time is Money
As a leader in water damage restoration, we know fast mitigation is the key to limiting business interruption. With an unmatched national footprint of over 1,800 franchises, SERVPRO’s Disaster Recovery Team can provide trained crews faster to any size disaster and can be on-site within a few hours to help reduce the future damage that water can cause. We have the right equipment, procedures, and training to help ensure the structure is dry the first time, saving you time and money.
Specific Tasks to Include:
- Containment of damaged area to reduce in-flow of water.
- Shrink-wrapping of structures to control inflow of mixture.
- Water Extraction – to remove excess water from a structure.
- Moisture Mapping – to determine impacted areas of a structure.
- Selective Demolition – to remove wet building materials that cannot be economically dried in place.
- Containment – to assure potential contaminants do not spread.
- Evaporation Enhancement – to remove moisture content from building materials.
- Dehumidification – to remove excess water vapor from the structures’ environments.
- Temperature Control – to assist in dehumidification and to prevent the onset of mold growth.
- Post-Drying Cleaning – to remove any potential contaminants from dried building materials.
When disaster strikes, so do we! Our team members live locally and are available 24/7 to respond to your call.